Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Discography page







Hey, everybody! I added a detailed discography page to this site, which you can find here or you can go by our "pages" gadget and click the discography link. Also, our new record comes out this Friday (Nov. 4th) Go preorder it here! We're making cassette tapes that should be out in December. They're pink splatter on clear / 10 and if those sell out solid pink /10. You can preorder tapes here. The link for tapes leads you to our big cartel which is our main online merch store. We have shirts, tapes, and posters up there! We're also going to make /25 DIY cds for our new full length around mid November. We've been really tight on funds recently, so that's why I don't have physical mediums ready for the regular release date of the full length; sorry about that!


Besides all of that promotion stuff, I thought I'd write out a little posting schedule for this site. Basically, I'm going to try to post news every few days, and I'll keep updating pages, I'm going to work on a lyric page, and brainstorm ideas for some other pages. Maybe I'll write out guitar tabs for our new album and put them up here. That's kind of neat, right? Anyways, check back for that! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment