Wednesday, January 4, 2017

The future..

Our new 7" EP came out on December 30th listen to it here or preorder it on vinyl here.



Besides all of that new news, I wanted to take the time to talk about the future of the band. I've stated a few times that this 7" is going to be our last release for a while. That is because I want to focus on getting a bassist and drummer and pratice these songs, so we can play and stuff. All of that stuff a band is supposed to do. I also want a break from this for a while, so I can focus on school and running Home Poet Records. I'll still keep everything updated and I still make music, but I'm not going to be putting out anything new. If you would like, you can follow us here:

facebook.com/ashalarock
ashalarock.bandcamp.com
ashalarock.bigcartel.com

Thanks for everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment