Wednesday, February 15, 2017



Hey, this is my solo acoustic project. It's like ashala rock, but all acoustic and a little more experimental. I just put out this new album called Magnolia detailing a few different times of hopelessness I've experienced in the past four years. I really love doing this stuff, because it's so raw and simple and it's so easy to record where ashala rock can take up to a month to just record two songs, this takes a day to record a bunch.

If you're interested I made some CD's and I am distributing them through Home Poet Records here

Here's a little history about Molotov.
I started writing songs around Summer 2015 and recording an album called ...and the empire took over in September/October 2015. I released it and I really liked writing and recording stripped down acoustic songs.

In December I wrote a new EP, (available here) and released it on Christmas. It was four really different songs, we put out CD's for "and the empire.." and eventually I stopped writing and recorded for Molotov, so I could focus on ashala rock. However, in February I recorded a few new songs.

I recorded and released a two song EP in June called reptar attacks on interstate five. The two songs were one off songs I had left over from ashala rock.

In December (2016), I put out a discography release including "..and the empire took over," "yeah, i'm fine.." and the few songs I recorded in February. It did not include reptar attacks on interstate five.

Then in January, I put out Magnolia and I am looking for a label to release the album on cassette tape. If you're interested in releasing it, let me know!!

email: timlundin3@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment